Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Your right to cancel your order with us for all goods within a collection that you have ordered is subject to
a) You not having worn and or damaged the jewellery
b) You are requesting a ‘Returns Authorisation (RA) Number’ within 7 days of receiving your goods.
c) You return your goods within 7 days of receiving your RA number.
Personalised or bespoke goods can also be returned, however due to the very specific nature we cannot reimburse you with full cost of the retail price. For personalised goods (eg. engraved) we will retain 10% of the retail price. For custom-made bespoke goods we will retain 50% of the retail price.
Late Returns: The RA number must be requested within 7 days of delivery and the goods must be returned within 7 days of receiving the RA number. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of sejewellery.com and may only be refunded as a store credit.
1. Request a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will be sent a Returns Form along with your RA number and a paid special delivery pouch. Fill in the form and enclose in package.
3. The item(s) must be packed securely in the packaging in which you received it. We are not liable to refund you if the jewellery is returned to us broken. You must at the same time return any accessories sent with the item (jewellery box, certificate and promotional gifts
4. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receiving your RA number. For returns outside the UK the goods must have been shipped within 7 days of the RA number.
There is no charge for returning items. Please note Delivery Charges will not be refunded.
5. Once we have received the item(s) we will notify you by email and the appropriate action will be taken.
If you have requested a refund, any sum debited from you credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
If you have requested an exchange we will only be able to ship your exchanged goods once we have received the returned item(s).
You will be charged for any additional cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
An item may also be exchanged for a Credit Note, under the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy. Once issued Credit Notes are valid for 1 year. These can only be used to purchase goods on this website.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
2. We do not deliver to your area;
3. One or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.